Friday, May 14, 2010

Pinged

I recently installed google analytics on my blog so I could keep track of how many people actually read this thing (answer: not many). In addition to telling me how many visitors I've had, google analytics tracks where the visits come from. Apparently I've had five visitors from Moscow, Russia, one from Islamabad, Pakistan, one from Jiddah, Saudi Arabia, one from Singapore, and three from Hill Air Force Base.

I think I know somebody in Singapore on study abroad, so that one makes sense. I don't think I know anyone in Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, or Hill Air Force Base. I am slightly concerned about it. Maybe it relates to this post? I mean, I did mention Arab extremist groups and security warnings. But don't people have anything more important to do than check out my blog? Apparently not.

So, for the record: I have nothing to do with the War on Terror, nor with any extremist group. That is all. (Now let's see if those pings increase.)

3 comments:

  1. Wait, how did you do that? I wanna know this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They probably did google searches and found your thingy. They are probably reading this comment right niw. I don't wanrt to tick them off.
    Infidel!

    ReplyDelete