Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Snark

You know those facebook friends that you're not quite good enough friends with to post snarky comments on their statuses?

"'Never suffer a thought to be harbored in your mind which you would not avow openly. When tempted to do anything in secret, ask yourself if you would do it in public. If you would not, be sure it is wrong.'--Thomas Jefferson from my business ethics book Managing Business Ethics: Straight talk About How to Do It Right."

This is one such status. I wanted to say, "I agree. Bathrooms are wrong," but I don't know him very well. So my "brilliance" is only for my blog readers.

2 comments:

  1. What's his name? I'll post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say post it. I think it's so fun when elements of a persons personality that I didn't even know existed come out in a facebook comment.

    ReplyDelete