Thursday, May 6, 2010

Irony

I have experienced a sudden drop in the number of things I need to do. I no longer have classes, nor am I working more than 15 hours a week in the evenings. This means that all day long I am free to decide for myself what to do. The only things I definitely need to do are unpack and write thank-you notes. The unpacking will be done by the end of today, and the thank-yous will be done by tomorrow. This means I have three weeks with nothing to fill my time, which means I have all sorts of time to blog!

Unfortunately, now that I no longer do anything besides watch soap operas and hit the bottle (of IBC rootbeer [thanks, Nitsy!]), I have nothing left to blog about.

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! Also, I am jealous. The last time I had nothing to do for any extended period of time was literally 8 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I got us locked out of our place so I can work at home while you hit that bottle. Beats drinking alone right?

    ReplyDelete