Thursday, May 6, 2010

Double Irony

So, I wrote that last post yesterday and had it set to post today. Little did I know that last night I would have a very blog-able experience. Jonathan was going to drop me off at work and pick me up later, so I left my keys at home. After all, I wouldn't need them, right? Not so much. Three hours later, Jonathan called and informed me that he had also left his keys in the house, and the door was locked. Awesome.

We spent the night at a far-too-generous friend's house, and this morning we were let back into our apartment by the management. So it worked out well. The end.

2 comments:

  1. Did you learn your lesson? Always have your keys so when I accidentally lock us out next Thursday we can get back in easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy right now. But I don't understand why Jonathan would leave his keys. That's not smart planning, Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete