Saturday, May 2, 2009

Compulsory

I have been informed by Josh, Emma, and Kristina that I need to blog. However, I have nothing to say, except that last week Tuesday was Raptor Awareness Day. As in velociraptors. We had a cool sign for our door that said, "This area is not safe in case of raptor attack" but I failed to take pictures. Which is why I did not mention this in an earlier blog. But I encourage you all to think about whether you would be safe in case of velociraptor attack. In the public service announcement vein, remember, either log out of your facebook account when you're done or password protect your computer. I hope you're happy now!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for blogging! I was getting worried that you and Josh had decided you were through with blogging.

    But you need to go here: http://www.bunkbeds.net/velociraptor/

    It's awesome. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could survive 51 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete