Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bad signs

My computer is dying. I think I've already said this. The process is long and painful. The newest signs of its impending death:
It smells like burning sometimes when I turn it on.
Sometimes it gives me an error message and shuts down randomly.
The power cord gets ridiculously hot, and will only charge the computer if I hold it in a certain way.
Whenever I touch any of the jacks, like the internet jack, headphone jack, USB ports, etc. I get shocked. Based on that, it may not be my computer that dies. The shocks may get worse and I might beat it to the punch.

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, please be careful. It sounds like your computer has a vendetta against you and is determined to do away with you. It would really suck if you got your face blow off. Or electrocuted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long has it lasted so far? it seems like only a few years.

    ReplyDelete