Friday, October 1, 2010

Inconsistent

Recently I've heard people talking about this website. Cool, I thought. I want to see what famous writer I write like. Unfortunately, it seems that I am entirely inconsistent.

For this post, my result was Stephen King. This one gave me Leo Tolstoy. This one was like Margaret Atwood (blech). This sample was like David Foster Wallace, whom I had never heard of. I also seem to be like William Gibson, Stephen King again, and Cory Doctorow.

Anyway, most of the people I've talked to have gotten more consistent results. Maybe you will too. In the meantime, I'll be reconciling my multiple voices.

4 comments:

  1. Could be worse. Could write like Stephanie Myer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently I write like Cory Doctorow pretty much all the time. except for my stories. But anyways,I've never even heard of him. Maybe I should do this thing called research

    ReplyDelete
  3. I write like J.R.R. Tolkien. Suck it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. J.R.R. is kind of a fruity writer.

    ReplyDelete