Saturday, August 14, 2010

That's Good! That's Bad!

When I was young, one of my favorite books was called "That's Good! That's Bad!" It was about a boy who gets carried into the jungle by his balloon, and a bunch of good and bad things happen to him. Anyway, that's kind of like my life now, only there are fewer balloons and elephants and so forth in my life.

I finished my internship, so I no longer have to wake up at 5:45 every morning. That's good! But I have nothing to do all day. That's bad!

I have been filling my time with reading wikipedia articles, which is pretty interesting. That's good! But most of them have been about serial killers, which is really creepy and not the best choice of reading material for someone who is alone all day. That's bad!

We don't have to use the air conditioning because living in a basement keeps us pretty cool (and also because we don't have an air conditioner). That's good! Our upstairs neighbors do use air conditioning, and we are subsidizing it by paying 40% of our cumulative utilities. That's bad!

I have nothing more to say. That's good (for you)!

2 comments:

  1. I read Wikipedia about serial killers too! it's good to know I'm not alone! on a side note, my friend lives in the house Bundy rented when he went to the U. they found out recently. she's got his old bedroom

    ReplyDelete