Friday, August 20, 2010

Funny?

Apparently I, like my husband, need practice being funny. For your reading pleasure, I am about to record for you "the best joke I ever told" (according to Jonathan).

Jonathan: That's the state correctional facility.
Rachel: That's where they grade tests.

Haha, right? This was closely followed by my "second best joke" (ibid).

Jonathan: That guy from church is coming over today. What's his name? Garth something? Something Walker?
Rachel: Darth Walker?

So apparently that's my best material. Don't worry; I'm working on it.

2 comments:

  1. I really like that first one. Surprisingly humorous. You've got good material there, Rachel. I see a great career for you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ok, according to Jonathan, Julia is never funny on purpose. eve. except for that one time

    ReplyDelete