Saturday, July 17, 2010

Crack addiction

I have become something I hate. I realize hate is a strong word, but in this case it's completely justified.

I have always hated it when people crack their various joints. The sound makes me shudder. But I suppose I finally understand why they do it. The other day, my fingers felt compressed from typing all day long. I wanted to stretch them out, and ended up cracking all my knuckles. It made a horrific sound, but it felt good.

And so I have joined the ranks of joint-crackers. Sometimes I can hardly stand myself.

2 comments:

  1. You are cracking them right now as I read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally pounced on this blog after I read the title. That is the cleverest title EVER!!!!!!

    Oh, and I love the posting, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete