Sunday, February 28, 2010

Crazy

I used to think I was a healthy, sane person. And then I realized how very, very crazy I am.
For one thing, I hear things that aren't there. Usually it's my cell phone. About eight times a day I hear a faint "Message received." I grab my phone, flip it open, and see that I have no new text messages. When I'm expecting a phone call, I hear my phone ringing, grab it, and see that there is, in fact, nobody calling. Why? Because I'm crazy.
For another thing, I do and say crazy things. This usually happens late at night. One night last week I was mostly asleep and started babbling. For some reason I thought that I really needed a horse so I would be ready for the Apocalypse. Right. I also wanted a brown soy cow so I would always have access to chocolate soy milk. Why? Again, I am crazy.
My third point that proves conclusively how insane I am is what I did when I was arranging this semester's schedule. For some inexplicable reason, I thought it would be a good idea to sign up for a block class. Not a block class that ends halfway through the semester, mind you. Nope. That would make too much sense. I signed up for a class that begins halfway through the semester. As if this wasn't crazy enough, it starts at 8:00 in the morning and is three hours long. Why? I must be crazy.

3 comments:

  1. I want a brown soy coy too!!!!

    I am so sorry about the 3-hour class, btw. You're not crazy, though--you just hate yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soy coy... not what I meant, but it has a nice ring to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even begin to describe to you how much I truly love chocolate soy milk.

    ReplyDelete