Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hwyl Fawr

That means goodbye in Welsh. Yes, folks, tomorrow I am leaving the country. I'll take a 14 hour red-eye flight and then end up in London.
In the meantime, this last week has been pretty fantastic.
My family and I went to Lagoon. I thought I wasn't really a roller-coaster person, but it turns out I am a water-rides person. Rattlesnake Rapids and the log flume were amazing. I got drenched, but it was all good.
Josh and I went to Idaho Falls with our Aunt Cloe for our cousin's baptism. It was pretty awesome to spend time with them. Unfortunately, Emma did not recognize me or remember me. Ah well, it was still fun.
I went down to Draper to visit my former roommate. I used to call her my old roommate, but she objects to the connotations. Anyway, she is pretty much one of my favorite people, and it was good to see her.
I went to see Monsters vs. Aliens with Josh. Cheesy movie, good company...what more could I ask for?
Other than that, I have pretty much loafed around watching TV and reading.
See you all in 7 weeks!

1 comment: