Thursday, July 23, 2009

Awesome cars

When I came to Britain, I expected to see a lot of awesome cars. This was based mostly on the fact that when Josh was in Germany, he saw a lot of awesome cars. Unfortunately, I forgot that Britain is not the same, and I have seen more Fords here than in America. Bummer.
On the other hand, my house is about 3 blocks away from an Aston Martin dealership. For style and sheer class, you can't beat an Aston Martin. Also, I saw a three-wheeled car. Seriously. It was driving down the street, and there were two wheels in back and one in the front. It brings joy to my heart and soul. It looked like this willbop.breebop.com/2006/06/24/triple-the-safety/ only red.
Also, there are double decker buses, which look really cool but sadly are not that fun to ride in. But there was one which was purple, and therefore looked like the Knight Bus from Harry Potter.

2 comments:

  1. You'd never seen a three wheeled car?! I thought I saw those in America as well as Germany...maybe not.
    And Aston Martins are pretty nice. I saw a few in Berlin. What was really cool though were all the embassy cars - the ambassadors always drove around in a black Mercedes (I can't remember the make, but it was the brand new one), while the security drove around in BMW 7 series with black windows. It was pretty pimp.
    And I always liked the double decker buses in Berlin - if you sat on the top section in the very front, you always had an entertaining ride. But if you couldn't be in the first two rows of seats on the top, I'd take the bottom because it's easier to get on and off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never had the pleasure of seeing a three wheeled car. Mercedes and BMWs are indeed cool, but I haven't seen a lot of them, so I'll take what I can get. :)

    ReplyDelete