Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Further Adventures of Jonathan

Remember how sometimes Jonathan talks in his sleep? And it's generally confusing and amusing for all? Yeah, it still is.

On Friday morning Jonathan woke up.

Me: Good morning.
Jonathan: Where are the pop-ups?
M: What?
J: The pop-ups! Where are they?
M: I don't know what you're talking about.
J: Where are the pop-ups? We just got them at a warehouse recently! There was a bride, and a groom, and a wedding cake statue thingy.
M: What warehouse?
J: Ugh! Fine, maybe it was Wal-mart, but that's basically a warehouse.
M: OK, I still don't know what you're talking about. I'm going to get up now.

At this point, he decided to give me a taste of my own medicine. If I was going to obstinately refuse to understand, so was he.

Jonathan: Up? What's up?
Me: Go back to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least he doesn't direct films in his sleep (like Nick). Or curse at you loudly before storming off the set/out of the room. Or search for sound clips in your hair at 2am. I think it's a family thing.

    ReplyDelete