Monday, October 12, 2009

Really?

Good news: I am not allergic to wasp stings.
Bad news: I had the chance to find out first hand.
I was walking to church yesterday when I heard a buzzing noise above my head. I don't like wasps at all, so I waved them away and walked faster. Then I heard buzzing again. So I waved them away and ran a step or two. Then I heard the buzzing again. Then I was stung on the very top of my head twice. Seriously. I stopped for just a second to ask myself, "Did that really just happen to me?" Unfortunately the answer was yes. Yes, it did.

1 comment:

  1. Good news indeed. After all, Dad's allergic. I myself have been stung multiple times. Mostly after doing something like spraying a nest with a hose, or smacking wasps to the ground with a shovel and then grinding them to pieces under my feet. (That worked pretty well, until there were just too many of them. Still, I believe I won that day.)
    I hate wasps.

    ReplyDelete