Sunday, April 10, 2011

Further adventures in babysitting

So another time I was babysitting for the same family I mentioned before. The six-year-old decided he had a crush on me. Everything I said, he agreed with completely. For example, he told me he loved snails. Did I love them too? "No. I think they're really gross."

"Oh, me too! I hate snails!"

He told me he really liked teasing his brothers. Wasn't that awesome? "No, I think it's probably not the best thing you could do."

"Yeah, I hardly ever tease them. I have better things to do."

He told me he hated healthy food and only liked junk food. "Yeah, junk food is good, but you can't have it all the time."

"Yeah, I only like junk food sometimes."

So, between six-year-old babysittees and Child 1 from church, I'm pretty sure I'm irresistible to children. I suppose that means I should have great responsibility to go with my great power.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, when I babysat for that family, 2 of them always got in a fight over who got to sit on my lap

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome power. I wonder what you can do with it...Get them to share their candy?

    ReplyDelete