Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fair Agreement

Jonathan and I bought season tickets for Seven Peaks Water park because I'll have two months this summer with nothing to do until my job starts. As everyone knows, buying or using tickets means that you're agreeing to the fine print on the back. Because I'm weird, I actually read the fine print. I never do anything about it or refuse to buy or use a product because of it, but I do read it.

Usually it's pretty standard and you release the park, employees, etc. from any injuries or death you receive due to negligence.

This one was different. We released them from liability for any harm caused by "negligence or any other acts." I assume this means they can now legally shoot us in the face or push us from the top of the water slide or slip some arsenic into our Dippin' Dots. I also assume they don't plan to take advantage of clause. Either way, it's totally worth it, right?

2 comments: