Saturday, December 11, 2010

Love Lasts Fo

So when Jonathan and I got engaged, my ring fit just about perfectly. Additionally, it was engraved with "FOREVER", and so was Jonathan's. My fingers respond aggravatingly quickly to changes in temperature and my level of hydration, and the end result is that sometimes my ring fits just about perfectly, and sometimes it's tight to the point of impossible to remove. So we went in to get it resized.

The lady was quite helpful, although she did express disbelief that I wanted it sized up rather than down. Ouch. Fortunately, she threw me a lifeline. "You like a looser fit?" Yep, that's it. It has nothing to do with sausage-fingers.

Remember how I said the ring was engraved with "FOREVER"? Yeah, apparently resizing tends to wreak havoc on engravings. Now it says "FO|".

1 comment: