Thursday, September 9, 2010

Word Games

For your entertainment, and because it's driving me crazy, I'm posting some puzzles I was given in one of my classes. Enjoy, and if you figure them out, let me know.

The following puzzle is made up from common phrases that contain a number and several words. For example, 26: L of the A is Letters of the Alphabet.
24: H in a D -- Hours in a Day.

9: P in the S S
88: P K
13: S on the A F
90: D in a R A
200: D for P G in M
8: S on a S S
5: D in a Z C
64: S on a C

5 comments:

  1. 9 planets in the solar system. Not a fact (these days), but most likely the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google has the answers to everything!

    http://www.johnpratt.com/items/puzzles/genius_ans.html

    I won't spoil all the answers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 13 Stripes on the American Flag, anyways. Don't know about the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your class is a S W of T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9 Planets in the Solar System
    88 Piano Keys
    13 Stripes on the American flag
    90 Degrees in a right angle
    8
    5 digits in a zip code
    64

    ReplyDelete