Friday, August 19, 2011

Sincerity

I was driving home the other day when I heard the best radio ad ever. Seriously. It started by calling out most ads for memory enhancement products as shams.

"I'm sick of hearing ads that try to sucker you into buying their memory enhancer with flim-flam and fast talking. They talk about clinical trials, but what does that even mean? They say you can try it for free, but we all know there's no such thing as a free lunch."

It moved on to use flim-flam and slow talking to try to convince you to buy their memory enhancer.

"Memory Fixer Upper [not its real name] was developed by a neuroscientist! It has been proven in large studies to improve memory in regular folks. And you can get a risk free 30 day trial!"

I'm so glad I've found the honest memory enhancement seller. Now I'll be safe from all those quacks out there.

1 comment:

  1. HAhahahahahahaha! They put you on your guard against those techniques so that you can see through their techniques. That's like shooting yourself in the foot.

    ReplyDelete