Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graduate

So there was this one time that I graduated. It was pretty cool and stuff. I got to walk across the stage (third one!) and then I got to wait and wait and wait while everybody else I knew and didn't know walked across the stage also.

And then I got a diploma.

And now I have to figure out what I want to do. I feel like Inigo Montoya--I've been in the school business for so long, that now that it's over, I don't know what to do with the rest of my life. I've considered and rejected piracy, so I guess that's progress, but I have this feeling that the process of elimination will take too long. So I'm open to suggestions, I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. Groupie. You'd get to see the world, travel wherever, it sounds great. I might try it if you do it with me.

    ReplyDelete